Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

ummm

Does no one get that that was missingo? Lol

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

would you SHUT UP!!!!

IM TRYIN TO MASTERBATE UP HERE!!!!!!! LMAO that is fuckin awesome. Great job at this

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

You were looking at my teleprompter werent you..

yea.. LMAO!!!!

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Only problem is Hydrochloric Acid does not accumulate. Everyone other element works though. Great game.

Time To Party (Remix) Time To Party (Remix)

LMAO!!! I go through my old stuff. And you claim I jocked your song and meanwhile you literally ripped my song and put it at the end!! HAHAHA!! Oh that's so funny

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

This is a rarity....

It's considered rare to me when i find music on this site thats actually worth listening to. And this song? I cant stop listening to it. Im a major fan of all types of club music. Trance/Techno/Hardstyle/Jumpstyle/Hou se. You get the picture lol. All I'm trying to say is that you have an amazing talent here. Hopefully one day you get signed to a record label that can promote your music alot more than just newgrounds because music like this definitely deserves the credit due to the talent, time and genius that was put into this. Im not a major DJ but I do sometimes DJ at parties and stuff like that. I was wondering if it would be ok to put this song into my setlist to show people that awesome music is still created out there.

Showing the appreciation that you well earned and deserve,
DJ-Nightmare

P.S. I've been on a music block lately and have been trying to get back into making music. If you could lend me a hand with ideas with some songs that would be awesome. Keep on doin what your doin. =)

Songbird [A Capella] Songbird [A Capella]

Very Impressive.

Immediate 10 is bc of the harmonies. im a sucker for harmonic melodies. Just one question. Is that you doin all of the voices?

Kor-Rune responds:

Yes, it is.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it, it's not very precise, but eh, I tried, and hopefully it's way successful lol. If not I can rerecord it.