Time To Party (Remix) Time To Party (Remix)

LMAO!!! I go through my old stuff. And you claim I jocked your song and meanwhile you literally ripped my song and put it at the end!! HAHAHA!! Oh that's so funny

Once More - F-777 Once More - F-777

This is a rarity....

It's considered rare to me when i find music on this site thats actually worth listening to. And this song? I cant stop listening to it. Im a major fan of all types of club music. Trance/Techno/Hardstyle/Jumpstyle/Hou se. You get the picture lol. All I'm trying to say is that you have an amazing talent here. Hopefully one day you get signed to a record label that can promote your music alot more than just newgrounds because music like this definitely deserves the credit due to the talent, time and genius that was put into this. Im not a major DJ but I do sometimes DJ at parties and stuff like that. I was wondering if it would be ok to put this song into my setlist to show people that awesome music is still created out there.

Showing the appreciation that you well earned and deserve,
DJ-Nightmare

P.S. I've been on a music block lately and have been trying to get back into making music. If you could lend me a hand with ideas with some songs that would be awesome. Keep on doin what your doin. =)

Songbird [A Capella] Songbird [A Capella]

Very Impressive.

Immediate 10 is bc of the harmonies. im a sucker for harmonic melodies. Just one question. Is that you doin all of the voices?

Kor-Rune responds:

Yes, it is.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it, it's not very precise, but eh, I tried, and hopefully it's way successful lol. If not I can rerecord it.

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Wow!

I normally despise DnB because it just sounds like sped up shit. But this one actually sounds like it took talent to make. I really give u props on this 10/10 5/5
4.47 / 5.00 (+ 0.00098)

[TMM43] Techno Rocker [TMM43] Techno Rocker

=D Love This

This song has a very happy feel to it. Dude I've gotta tell ya. The first song i ever heard from you was gooch. And ever since then. We became buds when i messaged ya. Every song you have made since has been so f**kin awesome. You've gotten so much better. And your songs never cease to amaze me. Keep up the incredible work dude. 10/10 5/5

Your bro DJ-Nightmare

Stadium Wave Stadium Wave

Finally

i can actually enjoy a good song. normally all i hear is s**t on newgrounds. And i see this. I really enjoyed this man. What VST did u use for the main synth? Keep up the good work.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

I main chorus lead synth was made on Nexus, thanks for the review!

Dk Racing Battle the Wizpig!! Dk Racing Battle the Wizpig!!

Awesome

Dude this is awesome. This is one of my all time favorite video game songs. and u did great justice to remaking it. This gets a download. 10/10 5/5 3.67 / 5.00 (+ 0.14)

BowserThedestructive responds:

aw thank youbut my next orchestral projects in which ill be working co-inside with school and for until there.. perfectico! is My Diddy Kong 64 Orchestralization and the epicness i am gonna try to bring to all of diddy kong songs is gonna be SO EPIC >:P..

including this one ill be ..remaking... And the boss themes =)

Piano in the darkness (Loop) Piano in the darkness (Loop)

Im pissed

How the fvck does this get such a low score, but half the crap on this site gets over a 4.50. I really hate this site. Its just full of a bunch of jealous people and a55holes. I love this piece. This is so soothing and relaxing. I can picture someone sleeping in their bed, and dreaming a peaceful dream. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy this masterpiece you call Piano in the Darkness. If you want, check out my piece called Pure Bell Ambience. Its soothing like this song. And I think you might enjoy it =)

DJ-Nightmare

P.S. By the way, I gave this a 5/5 3.98 / 5.00 (+ 0.093)

ParagonX9 - Infiltration ParagonX9 - Infiltration

This style

I think personally you should stick to this style. But thats just my opinion. Anyone else agree?

Numa Numa Speed8bit Numa Numa Speed8bit

5/5 3.93 / 5.00 (+ 0.18)

I gotta admit. From all the crap i hear on this site i thought this was gonna be the same. But i gotta admit, This was genius. Now all they need is a numa numa video game on this site and they could use ur song =D